The Leading Plastic Recycling Operation

We take agricultural plastics as well as other recyclable plastic materials, such as PET, HDPE, etc.

Drip Tape/Tubing

  • Uses: Irrigation
  • Drip Tape: Thin walled, made of special grade polyethylene material. It is also called as collapsible hose, once pressurized it becomes round and collapses on depressurizing.
  • Hoop House (aka: Green House Film or Cover)

  • Used to cover metal frame green houses.
  • Description: Usually semi-clear, approximately 5-6mm in thickness.